Milam County Historical Commission
Milam County, Texas
Scarbrough & Hicks Building - Rockdale
destroyed by fire September 3, 1935
Aerial view of Pleasant Hill Community. At left is Pleasant Hill school building; at right is Pleasant Hill Church; in foreground, the Pleasant Hill Cemetery.
The old Millerton School, probably about 1900.People in the picture are unidentified. This was also known as Sandow School and Community.
Old Gay Hill School
A rural gathering in early days.
The building is the old Bushdale Hall and Beer Stand in Bushdale Community
The old Jim Cannon Store, located on site of present McVoy Grocery.
The year is 1918.
In picture: Ralph Cannon, Mr. Fitzgerald
1885 Milam County Tax Receipt
E. B. Phillips
C. M. Sessions
J. E. Cooke
R. E. Roberts
L. A. Baxter
R. D. Barnes