Now called the Magnolia House
502 N. Travis
Cameron, TX 76520
Constructed in 1895 as the residence of noted Cameron
physician and community leader Dr. Nathan Cass
(1849-1906), this house is an outstanding example of
Victorian architectural tastes. Exhibiting rich Queen
Anne and Eastlake style elements, the house features
two-story gallery porches with elegant woodwork
details, projecting bays and decorative gable ends.
It remained in the Cass family until 1945.